Megan & Austin


Flowers, Wedding Styling, Rentals & Event Planning by the incredible: Ginger Hussey & Team (website coming soon) Invitations: S. Lauren Calnin, Cake: The Bride (Megan Forbes) Ceremony Music: Matrimony, Reception DJ & Good Vibes: BWillackers

I don't always post full weddings on here, but I just love this one so darn much. Megan's a chef & Austin's a musician... a perfect match if you ask me. (everyone's two favorite things in life)

There are so many things I LOVE about this wedding... the dance floor ceiling, the vintage glassware, the french food, photo station, the farm tables, lights, pink Vera Wang dress, cute couple... and pimento cheese sliders... I don't know if I've ever had such a good bite of something in my life. Ginger is the best at weddings & parties: seriously. She's so good, you'll see her again on here soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment