Dunaway Gardens Wedding


Dunaway Gardens Wedding
Oscar De La Renta Wedding Dress
modern wedding
destination wedding photographer
photographer like Jose Villa
 // Hair and makeup: Jordan Byers // Flowers: Amy Osaba // Calligraphy and Paper Goods: neithersnow // Cake and Catering: Sun in My Belly // Linens: La Tavola’s Tuscano collection // Venue: Dunaway Gardens // Oscar De La Renta Dress: B. Hughes // Tux: Le Tux//Styled by Joy Thigpen & Once Wed team//Jose Villa Photography Director

Oscar De La Renta is one of my favorite designers, in fact my wedding dress design was inspired by De La Renta, so I was so excited to see this dress in person! I love this shoot. The food was so fantastic, I had to take pictures of all the courses! And this couple was SO adorable and in love. Dunaway Gardens, outside of Atlanta, is a stunning location for weddings! I'd love to go back soon.

Enjoy!

1 comment: